Saturday 24 June 2023

A Morning in Statement Systems Show Room

June has been a very tiring month as I travelled to Kota Kinabalu, Iraq and University Technology PETRONAS for my main work. As it is time for me to get some rest, I wanted to listen to music as part of my winding down activity. So, when Terry Tay of Statement Systems Sdn. Bhd. invited me for a listening session, I was all for it. 

It was a personal and intimate session with Martin Mingus Quintet 2 paired with Vitus, MSB and Lumin. First visit to Statement Systems Sdn Bhd outlet in Jaya One in their new shop proofed to be just what I needed. It was not just about the music, it was also the liberating chit chat with Terry.

When I go for a listening session in shops, its the whole experience that will either captivate me or I will leave feeling unsatisfied. Most of the demo rooms in Malaysia, the shop takes pride with its set up, hence usually it does sound good. But what makes a good visit is the hospitality as well.

Light session but got to play all my test tracks. ✅️✅️✅️ all boxes in my definition of relaxing morning.

Thank you Terry Tay.

The question now is = To Vitus or Not To Vitus? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂












No comments: