Monday 22 February 2021

Triple Whammy by Centre Circle Audio




Centre Circle Audio have stepped up the hifi game with a new addition of 2 listening rooms to the one existing in their outlet in TTDI. Taking up the floor above, CCA have set up full Roon environment in 2 new listening rooms and also to the existing one downstairs. Completed sometime in December, CCA was also not spared from the MCO as it is quite restricted to get audiophiles to come and enjoy this new addition to the listening rooms.

HiFi ROSE RS150

Primarily, I went to have a listen to the HiFi ROSE RS150. So, I spent a good 1 hour listening to various tracks where the ROSE was used as a streamer cum pre amp to an Audia Flight FLS4 power amp, driving a Boenick W8 speakers.

    

 


This set up reveals rather a big sound for my first impression. The RS150 is one heck of a machine. The ecosystem which is based on Android is very stable. The unit of course have all the bells and whistles to play a wide selection of streaming platforms.

Here is a sampler form this system:




Mola Mola Tambaqui, VAC and Living Voice


I was then brought up to the upper floor into the first new listening room comprises of Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC, VAC Master pre and Signature power amp and Living Voice speakers. Source was from Roon ecosystem placed in the main listening room. This brought my experience up a notch from the room downstairs.

The deco of this room is really relaxing and reminds me of the house I used to live in UK back in my time there. The Living Voice speakers looks like a typical British design, basic and boxy. 










Here is a sampler of this set up:



Avant Garde, WADAC and VAC

This room was the ultimate experience of the day. It was good that we started off with the room downstairs and slowly build up the excitement for this. I personally have always been skeptical about horn speakers given the few times I heard it in the KLIAV show. However, recent 2 experience with Avant Garde speakers in Melaka, told me other wise.

This was the same experience. These speakers and the room was set up pretty darn good that I wish I had more time here. Good solid bass impact. Sweet melodious highs. For this set up, I will not share the sound quality as I would like to keep it as a secret. You have to go and visit CCA to experience a 4 stack WADAX Roon system with top notch VAC and these speakers.





                                 





To arrange for a demo, please contact CCA at 03-77282686. Their outlet is located 






3 comments:

Imrichardparker said...

1st Player R3 Mid-Tower Gaming Case in UAE, RGB Front Tempered Glass Panel Gaming Case in UAE, 3 RGB Build-in Fans Gaming Case in UAE
https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-r3/
1st Player R3 Mid-Tower Case in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
1633061115349-10

MKB Bespoke Audio - Professional Audio Equipment Distributor said...

Nice Post you can also visit BEC Akustik On-Wall Speaker

MKB Bespoke Audio - Professional Audio Equipment Distributor said...

I read this blog and come to know its informational post Premium Soundbar Dubai