Saturday 25 March 2023

Centre Circle Audio Demo Rooms - Majestic Meets Audio Nirvana













I think I have mentioned a few times that AvantGarde is one of the speakers that I really like to own a pair but given my hifi is set up in the living room, it is impossible to get the Home Minister to agree to place a pair there. 😂😂.

Nevertheless, each time I have a chance to listen to a pair, I seldom will say no. When Nelson of Centre Circle Audio invited me for a private listening after I missed their event sometime in February (I was in Korea), I quickly set a date which was end of March.

Centre Circle Audio (CCA) is the place to go to listen to brands like AvantGarde, VPI, Aries Cerat, Boenicke, Mola Mola, Kharma, VAC and many more. Over the years listening to their set ups in KLIAV shows, I have seen their consistent effort in ensuring their set ups are among the best. While the show was great, their set up in their TTDI shop is nonetheless a very engaging experience. By the way, they also provide home cinema set ups.

At the ground floor, CCA had the HiFi ROSE streamer as the source and music was pushed through a pair of Kharma speakers. Although the Kharma speakers were only set up there temporarily, it still sounded solid with good delivery of musicality. Not the best room size but decent enough for low volume listening.
Have a listen to these 2 samplers.



On the 2nd floor, there were 2 rooms. One room housed the mighty AvantGarde Trio speakers and the other room, housed Boenicke speakers. Looking at the size of the Trio, I was preparing myself to be blown away. I mean literally and physically blown away just like the classic commercial video of Maxell tapes. However, the room was acoustically tuned properly that the music coming out of the speakers was just magical and majestic. Bass was solid, extended and just at the right thump while mids and highs sounded luscious and soothing at the same time. Have a listen to these samplers. 




I didn't get the chance to listen to the Boenicke but given my experience listening to them in my house, it should be able to deliver an exceptional performance as well. If you would like to experience a grand hifi, do visit Centre Circle Audio located at 8 Ground Floor, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.  WhatsApp: +6018 988 2686 

No comments: