Saturday 11 November 2023

El Hefe HiFi Reviews Gives Back to Community

 

October 2023 marked the 13th year this blog have been established for me to share my passion in anything hifi, AV, headfi and music related stuff. Still standing strong as an independent unit in the industry with the support of hifi companies locally and internationally and also support from fellow enthusiasts, family and friends. 

4 years down the road, October 2017 marked my truning point in life where I wanted to lead a healthier and fulfillinf life with family and friends. I picked up running and it became another passion of mine after drumming and hifi. Running has changed my life tremendously from an obese 92 kg to 67 kg hifi reviewer. Have done many runs and cycling events locally and internationally (14 countries and all local states except Kelantan). Started with 5 km all the way up to 50 km ultramarathon and also multisports events such as Ironman and Powerman. I have also produced a 30 pieces limited edition running T (seen above).

This year, I decided to combine these 2 passions in which the brand of El Hefe's HiFi Reviews became one of the Crystal sponsor for Society of Petroleum Engineers KL Section (SPEKL) Energy Run with UiTM Student Chapter. This 5 km Fun Run was to foster closer collaboration among the industry professionals, academia and students. We managed to surpass our target of 300 runners participation (more than 400 registered runners). The event was completed successfully thanks to the hard work of the organising committee which mostly are the UiTM students. With the tagline Ignite Your Passion, Unleash Your Potential, we also hope this could motivate people to lead a healthier lifestyle.

Part of the registration fee will also be channeled to Aman Palestine and other community works by SPE KL. I hope I can do more of this work for community.






















No comments: