Friday 11 September 2015

Another Hi Fi Revamp - Part of The Growing Family Process


After 2 years having the spacious downstairs living room where I have hosted a few hi fi sessions with friends, it has come to another round of revamp requirement. Mainly due to my growing kids (all the running around between an 8, 5 and 3 years kids), the hi fi set up downstairs started to look 'bulky'. So, I have decided to to move up as many as possible hi fi gear I have and combine with my HT set up upstairs. A lot of my precious gave have been sacrificed and sold.
  • Bryston BHA-1
  • Lenco GL78 TT
  • AV Rack
  • SONY XB930E CDP
  • SONY DVP S7000
  • Darbee
  • Lots of Interconnect and cable from VDH, QED, IXOS
  • Onkyo Integra TA 2600 tape deck
And the following... still under consideration whether to sell or not..
  • MF M1 PWR Power Amp
  • MF M1 CLiC streamer
  • MF M1 CDT
  • MF M6 DAC
  • ProAc vs PMC

However, we cannot live without music downstairs.... so now I am waiting anxiously for the Xount below.

No comments: