Wednesday 23 September 2015

The End of The Revamp? Maybe...

After days of back breaking chores of shifting the set up from downstairs living room to upstairs hall, I have nearly reached to what I wanted as a combined set up between 2 channel music and 5.1 channel home theatre.
I have decided to maintain the following for my 2 channel set up:
1. MF M6i integrated amp
2. MF M6 DAC
3. MF M1 CDT
4. MF M1 ViNL
5. MF M1 CLiC (until I get a good price to let it go)
6. Clearaudio Concept TT
7. Oppo HA-1 headphone amp
8. Beyerdynamic T1 headphone
9. SONY MDS-JA20ES MDP
The only debate left is whether to maintain 2 different speakers ProAc and PMC in this combined set up.
My music (LP, MD, CD) and movies (BD, DVD) collection are now also in the same area except for CDs in which need to be shifted out from the jamming room to the hall.
My subwoofer also now found a new place... rear of the hall, thanks to the wireless system.
And last but not least... my 4TB NAS for music and movies over the network system.

No comments: