Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Bollocks 'My Friend' EP - Reissue

Even though my music taste evolved over time, it is when I started listening my youth music that made me realise which genre that really close to my heart. Definition of a good music to me is the one that move your soul and bring emotion into picture, regardless on what medium it comes from.
Today, I re-lived my youth when I received this newly reissued EP by The Bollocks. It brought back memories of pogo dance, mosh pit and stage dives during my gig-going era. Spinning this EP on my Lenco brought up quite an emotional experience through the songs Chaos KP, Obat, Police Federation, My Friend, Neo Arqam and The Bitch.

Thanks to Shammir of Basement Records, this EP came in a well packed packaging. Fully protected from the wrath of the local poslaju on a bad hair day. The EP and the sleeve were quite impressive in quality. The pressing was also spot on except that the recording source was still in its very raw demo like quality which was still ok.

Now... if only I can get my hands on Splatters, Carburettor Dung and many more...

No comments: