Saturday 2 April 2016

Klipsch Is Back - But Was It Ever Away?








Very recently, I received an invite from Mr. Kenny Sea of WKH (WorldKlassHifi) to attend a Klipsch Reference Premiere launch event in his new outlet in Bandar Sri Damansara. Without hesitation, I accepted the invite especially that it is really near my home.

As I arrived the place, I was greeted by Kenny himself. The event was attended by Mr. Dick Tan, Willy Low and a couple of other industry gentleman. The highlight of the event was the talk and discussion with Mr. Chuck Chen, the rep from Klipsch Group Asia. The event was fill with the latest update on Klipsh wireless speakers (2.0 up to 7.2) and their limited edition 'reissue' of Heresy and Klipschorn speakers to celebrate their 70th anniversary.

There was also an array of TEAC products on the shelf.

If there are any queries about Klipsch or TEAC products, WKH can be contacted at 03-62700035.


No comments: